January 9-13, 2019
Race for RODS and bring an orphan with Down syndrome to their forever family!
Each race isn’t just a race, it is the chance to make a lasting change in the life of a child! Join the cause, do more than just race, make a difference today! Join the fun and excitement of Walt Disney World®!
Benefits and race slots listed below. These are GUARANTEED registrations through runDisney!
* AVAILABLE RACE SLOTS & INFORMATION *
Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
January 9-13, 2019 – Presented by Cigna
Walt Disney World® 5K
Thursday January 10, 2019 $120 registration fee & $400 fundraising
Walt Disney World® 10K
Friday January 11, 2019 $120 registration fee & $600 fundraising
Walt Disney World® Half Marathon
Saturday January 12, 2019 $185 registration fee & $700 fundraising
Walt Disney World® Marathon
Sunday January 13, 2019 $185 registration fee & $800 fundraising
Thursday-Sunday January 10-13, 2019 $3,200 fundraising commitment
Join RODS & bring orphans with Down Syndrome to their forever home!
* BENEFITS FOR RACING WITH RODS *
NEW THIS YEAR!
Per runDisney regulations all race registrations require a minimum 2-night hotel stay and a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper® option. All fundraising and registration minimums listed above DO NOT include the price of hotel stay or park tickets. It is your sole responsibility to book hotel and park passes through the Disney travel partner provided to you by RODS.
- Each race slot listed above requires a minimum 2-night hotel stay to be paid at your own expense. If you live within 90 miles of Walt Disney World®, you will be required to stay at the hotel a minimum of 1-night at your own expense. If you are staying in the same hotel room as another racer you will not be required to book an additional room or additional nights. Race registrations are not sold separately. You may extend your hotel stay subject to availability of the hotel and at your own expense.
- Each race slot listed above requires a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper option for each racer, to be paid at your own expense, unless you are an Annual Pass Holder. All runners must purchase tickets unless they are an annual pass holder. You may add additional days at your own discretion and your own expense.
- ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to having you on the team!!
BENEFITS also include:
- One Guaranteed Official Registration
- Event weekend transportation including courtesy shuttle to and from the Walt Disney World® to each race event
- Disney’s Magical Express® Transportation to and from the airport.
- RODS race shirt
- Athlete liaisons and pre-race support
- Access to our our Tent at the starting and finish area
- Tasty gourmet food and a place to meet after each race
- Race for a specific child with Down syndrome!!
In addition, all RODS Team member benefits include:
- Your own team fundraising page
- Fundraising resources
- Access to our Team Coach Brandon, leading up to and at race day to answer all of your training and racing questions
*Plus all of the participant amenities provided by runDisney
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at email@example.com
HAVE QUESTIONS - CONTACT A RODS REP TODAY!