Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
October 31 – November 3, 2019
Come join the fun and excitement of Walt Disney World® Resort! Race for RODS and bring an orphan with Down syndrome to their forever family!
Each race isn’t just a race, it is the chance to make a lasting change in the life of a child! Join the cause, do more than just race, make a difference today! Benefits and race slots listed below.
These are GUARANTEED registrations through runDisney!
AVAILABLE RACE SLOT INFO
Disney Fall Feast 5K
Friday November 1, 2019 $85 registration fee & $600 fundraising
Disney Wine & Dine 10K
Saturday November 2, 2019 $127 registration fee & $700 fundraising
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Sunday November 3, 2019 $195 registration fee & $900 fundraising
Disney Two Course Challenge
Saturday-Sunday November 2-3, 2019 $332 registration fee & $1500 fundraising
COME JOIN THE EXCITEMENT OF WALT DISNEY WORLD® and race with RODS to bring an orphan with Down syndrome to their forever family!
BENEFITS FOR RACING WITH RODS
NEW THIS YEAR!
Guests wishing to book rooms and tickets are encouraged by runDisney to book a specially-priced package here
- RODS is also in need of race volunteers to assist with these race day activities:
- Hand out glow sticks prior to the race
- Wear RODS gear and cheer on the side of road
- Wear RODS gear or Hero cape and cheer on others while running
- Hand out sling bags after the race and chat about RODS
- If Volunteers wish, they may also purchase a race slot and raise money for an orphan. Please let RODS know how you would like to volunteer, and which day you plan to volunteer with us.
- ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com We look forward to having you on the team!!
BENEFITS also include:
- One Guaranteed Official Registration
- Event weekend transportation including courtesy shuttle to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort for Resort guests only.
- Disney’s Magical Express® Transportation to and from the airport for resort guests only.
- RODS race shirt
- Athlete liaisons and pre-race support
- Access to our our Tent at the starting and finish area
- Race for a specific child with Down syndrome!!
In addition, all RODS Team member benefits include:
- Your own team fundraising page
- Fundraising resources
- Access to our Team Coach Brandon, leading up to and at race day to answer all of your training and racing questions
*Plus all of the participant amenities provided by runDisney
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT A RODS REP TO GET STARTED TODAY