October 26, 2019
Race for RODS and bring an orphan with Down syndrome to their forever family!
RODS is excited to bring you our latest race! Taking place the week prior to Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon, this is a great opportunity to join RODS for a fun race in the city of Ponce on the Florida coast east of Orlando.
This race is another chance to make a lasting change in the life of a child! Join the cause, do more than just race, make a difference today! Benefits and race slots listed below.
These are GUARANTEED registrations through West Volusia Runners!
Lighthouse Loop 5K
Saturday - October 26, 2019 - $25 Signup Fee - $300 Fundraising Goal
Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon
Saturday - October 26, 2019 - $65 Signup Fee - $300 Fundraising Goal
Join RODS & bring orphans with Down Syndrome to their forever home!
* BENEFITS FOR RODS RACERS *
- One DISCOUNTED guaranteed official registration
- RODS race shirt
- Athlete liaisons and pre-race support
- Access to our tent at the start and finish area
- Race for a specific child with Down syndrome
In addition, all RODS team member benefits include:
- Your own team fundraising page
- Fundraising resources
- Access to our team coach Brandon, leading up to race day to answer all of your training and racing questions
PLUS – all of the participant amenities provided by West Volusia Runners